Can't download client

8 Replies, 1274 Views

Hello,

When I attempt to download the client, I just get sent back to the main page of the forum.

https://rabot.dev/forum/index.php
(08-02-2021, 06:53 PM)alpha8 Wrote: Hello,

When I attempt to download the client, I just get sent back to the main page of the forum.

https://rabot.dev/forum/index.php

Same issue as alpha. Is this getting updated?
Hey,

The client has not yet been fully publicly released.
Paying members received a copy, but the free plan is not yet completed.

This is in the works though! :-)
(08-04-2021, 07:14 PM)Kristiaan Wrote: Hey,

Right, but we can't buy it, either, as the shop has been closed for weeks..
(08-06-2021, 10:23 PM)Boosted Wrote:

Head over to the Discord if you are interested in buying. A LIMITED amount of Beta copies are being sold.
(08-08-2021, 06:53 AM)jefabell Wrote:
(08-06-2021, 10:23 PM)Boosted Wrote:

Head over to the Discord if you are interested in buying. A LIMITED amount of Beta copies are being sold.

What Discord? I was told RABot disc was banned and you guys were using 'guilded'. Do you have a link?
Try downloading again, the error has been fixed
Every player who has club of any level is able to take on the highest level, but Jagex does propose the subsequent degrees: 70 Ranged, 70 Strength 70 Agility, 70 Ranged, 70 Hitpoints. Additionally, you must finish this Desert Treasure quest, so that you'll be granted right of entry to The Frozen Door. The door can be used as a way to gain access to Nex's domain, allowing you to try to kill the monster by yourself.

Of direction, as one would expect from a proper boss conflict, there is some incredible loot to be snatched. Jagex hasn't been long into an overly complex set of details regarding what we're able to expect, but it has learned that among the many of the items up for grabs are an Ancient Godsword, Zaryte crossbow as well as the Torva armour set.

If you're planning to try this enlargement for your self, Old School RuneScape is free to play on every computer and mobile. The enlargement however is available only to gamers with paid club.

Get RuneScape gold (RS07, RS3). Fast order confirmation, full refund if needed, safe and cheap trustworthy transactions. Buy, sell or swap your gold. Fantastic support. If you have any questions about service complaint, please visit RSgoldfast shop.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I love P2Pah shop, The best C2C platform online games' shop, cheap, fast delivery, safe, professional services guaranteed! P2Pah is the most reliable place to buy Diablo 2 Resurrected Items, Lost Ark Gold and more others. Welcome to P2pah Shop.
cause its behind a 75$ paywall fuckin LMFAO  but they said .... " Rabot - The number 1 public and free RuneScape 3 bot client for RS3."

MAN GTFOH 5x RS membership cost for a chance to get banned gooofy